Search terms that make me question what’s going on in your life.
Every so often I look at the things people were searching for on the internet that brought them to this blog. Then I shake my head at humanity. Then I copy the least offensive but most baffling searches and share them here with you. Because I’m a giver.
What people were searching for on the internet this week that led them here:
- “How to know I’m not in a coma”
- “accidental lesbian”
- “u didn’t have to hang up on me you shuld have told me u dont want me to call you poem”
- “monkeys kissing people walk on the vagina” (It feels like there should be a period here, but I’m not sure where.)
- “Miss Johnson you’re amazing”
- “I want to eat you down into the belly.” (Wow. English is not your first language, is it? Because this is not a good pick-up line.)
- “Our cat had 4…
View original post 451 more words